Tournament Series 2 Rife With Excitement
"Every promoter we talked to said it was a bad idea to put a show on during New Years Eve..." Commented UCL Promoter Jesse Eller "...Truth is we heard it so much we actually started to doubt ourselves a bit...ha ha! We went ahead with it anyways and somehow managed to prove them wrong. Not just from an attendance standpoint (we sold out) but also the crowds energy level was very high and we had some exciting back and forth fights as well. We dropped the ball with music and announcing and that will no longer be an issue but all in all it was an awesome night. At this point we're focusing on making the next UCL Tournament Series Round on Feb 11th the best we possibly can and then we'll be on the road for a few months after that. (Dates and locations TBA)."
Purchase Complete TS 2 DVD
- Initial matches will be established randomly and without bias. Competitors should be prepared to compete with anyone in their bracket. Either the match up is accepted or the tournament is forfeited...NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Winner of the first tournament will be crowned the Unified Combat League Champion
- Consecutive tournaments will establish the number one contender and they will be given a recuperation period of one show before they get their shot at the title.
- Current UCL Champion will have the option to postpone his title defense for one show (With at least 30 days notice). Failure to defend at the following show will award the belt to the challenger.
- Any circumstance that prevents competition in the next tournament round constitutes a forfeit. In this case the competitors most recent opponent will be given the option to re-enter the tournament in their place. If declined, the UCL will then choose an acceptable replacement.
- To be eligible for the $1000 performance bonus the coach MUST be declared on the info form filled out before the tournaments championship round.
- Coach MUST train a team with at least three members to be eligible. (Fighter references must be provided)
Performance bonus check will be presented to the winning coach in the cage directly after the tournament champion is given the belt.