Tournament Series 1 Success
"We're jacked to see how this tournament turns out!" Said UCL Promoter and 11th Commandment Owner Jesse Eller, "We had a few last second mishaps that required some shifting on the card but luckily the changes actually provided us with an even better, more competitive heavyweight bracket. The sold out crowd had a great energy and the results have us really looking forward to the Heavyweight Semi-Finals on New Years Eve. The night couldn't have been better."
- Initial matches will be established randomly and without bias. Competitors should be prepared to compete with anyone in their bracket. Either the match up is accepted or the tournament is forfeited...NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Winner of the first tournament will be crowned the Unified Combat League Champion
- Consecutive tournaments will establish the number one contender and they will be given a recuperation period of one show before they get their shot at the title.
- Current UCL Champion will have the option to postpone his title defense for one show (With at least 30 days notice). Failure to defend at the following show will award the belt to the challenger.
- Any circumstance that prevents competition in the next tournament round constitutes a forfeit. In this case the competitors most recent opponent will be given the option to re-enter the tournament in their place. If declined, the UCL will then choose an acceptable replacement.
- To be eligible for the $1000 performance bonus the coach MUST be declared on the info form filled out before the tournaments first round.
- Coach MUST train a team with at least three members to be eligible. (Fighter references must be provided)
Performance bonus check will be presented to the winning coach in the cage directly after the tournament champion is given the belt.